About Patrick J. Kelleher
The most important thing to do for yourself and your family…
TAKE ACTION and create a proper Estate Plan Now!!!
Patrick J. Kelleher, Esq. Attorney & Counselor at Law
Patrick was born and raised in Dorchester as the seventh son of Irish immigrant parents who came to this great country in the late 1950’s. Patrick’s mission in life is to help his clients and their families in a meaningful way with Estate Planning, Elder Law, Veterans and Special Needs Planning. Patrick feels strongly that the planning he does for his clients will have a profound and beneficial impact on them and their loved ones for generations. Patrick helps families save money, time, reduce stress and prevent fighting through his unique “three-step” Estate Planning process!
Patrick’s mission as an Attorney & Counselor at Law is to get a lot of free educational estate planning and elder law information out to the public so they can become “informed consumers” and put a plan in place to protect what they have for the people they love the most! Patrick does this with his “Elder Law Care” Television show and by teaching free educational Estate Planning & Elder Law workshops at his Learning Center. He also volunteers and teaches Estate Planning and Elder Law courses for the Hanover Adult Education Program and at local senior centers and veterans groups. Patrick is available to speak to other groups as well and if you are interested in scheduling Patrick to speak to your group please contact 781-871-7526 or email email@example.com
Patrick also enjoys volunteering and helping in the community as the President of the Hanover Chamber of Commerce, Hanover Day Road Race Committee, Chairman of Cardinal Cushing School Planned Giving Advisory Committee. He also enjoys raising money and awareness for veterans organizations and other meaningful charitable events in the community.
- President, Hanover Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of Cardinal Cushing School Planned Giving Committee
- Member, Elder Counsel Premier Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Wealth Counsel-Premier Estate Planning Attorneys
- Member, Massachusetts National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Elder Law Care & Estate Planning Learning Center, Founder
- Past President, Hanover Toastmasters
- Past President, Prime Professionals Business Group
- Admitted Attorney, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, Masters Degree
- Suffolk University, Bachelors Degree